Hotels in Philadelphia for CS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grigory76

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be taking CS soon and have a question for those who has taken it already- what hotel did you stay in? Ideally I need something within a short walkable distance. I know there is a Sheraton nearby that has some discount for those taking CS (about $100 before taxes or so?) and there is a hotel in front of it, that has separate accommodations for men and women, I think it's cheaper, but I don't know the name of it neither the # number. Does anyone know what it is?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Gregory,

I stayed at the Sheraton University City which was on Chestnut St, about a block away from the testing site on Market St. This hotel was also within walking distance from the 30th St Amtrak Station. The hotel was $99 if you ask for the AAMC rate and it was very nice and clean. Check out process was simple. Just leave your key in the room. Very quiet. Room service very convenient until around 11pm. I highly recommend it. I will definitely look to stay there again when I'm on my next round of interviews! I LOVE Philly!

use priceline to find hotels in philly - i stayed at the marriott downtown for $65 (my friend got it for $55).