Hottest Indian woman alive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RADRULES

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Although most would pick Ash, my personal choice is Gayatri Joshi... she is the ULTIMATE Indian babe...

:D

Members don't see this ad.

RADRULES said:
Although most would pick Ash, my personal choice is Gayatri Joshi... she is the ULTIMATE Indian babe...

I would vote for Priyanka Chopra
oh man!!!
look at this baby,
isn't she hotttttttt
p.jpg

after priyanka , I would vote for
Bipasha Basu, though she has put on little weight recently
but Oh Boy
She is HOT
28heat3.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Zeenat Aman.

RADRULES said:

And she's marathi...woohoo!! :)

Ive always been a Rani Muerjee fan, but damn, all those women above are smoking...it just goes to show where the most beautiful women in the world come from.

we talk about gayatri joshi,priyanka chopra ,ash, sushmita sen etc etc
but even after crossing 50 years, Rekha can still give these young girls a run for their money
she has a class and she has maintained herself so well
Rekha.jpg

Come on.... we are talking young babes here!

nimeshshingala said:
but even after crossing 50 years, Rekha can still give these young girls a run for their money
maintained herself= plastic surgery :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
nimeshshingala said:
Rekha.jpg
Rekha...... :thumbdown: .... her days r over.....
I would say sushmita is the best!!!!

PKP719 said:
Desi MILF , I d hit it :thumbup:
just to inform you, in hindi we call it "MADARCHOD"(PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE , LADIES)
LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nimeshshingala said:
just to inform you, in hindi we call it "MADARCHOD"(PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE , LADIES)
LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I guess ur not suppossed to use this language.....I mean its disgusting....Does moderator know abt this........

meetlife said:
I guess ur not suppossed to use this language.....I mean its disgusting....Does moderator know abt this........

if you read correctly ,I did not call anybody "madarchod",I was just translating what PKP719 had said in english in his earlier post
so chill out baby ,don't get so bent

PKP719 said:
Desi MILF , I d hit it :thumbup:

:thumbup:

She must've sold her soul to the devil to look that good at her age.

I dunno about hot..... but cute? I'd go with Suchitra Sen
08.jpg

and Preity Zinta.
30073_wallpaper280.jpg

Zeenat Aman!

The Hottest Indian Woman Alive...

Celina Jaitley

celina15.jpg

Riya Sen!!!!!!!!!

okay now i know ya'll are guys and stuff, but have you heard of: saira mohan? she's married, she's half indian, she's a model..lives here in the u.s. absolutely gorgeous!
enjoy lol

~S~

Thanks for the website saffronrain (never heard of this perosn btw). The music on her site was really nice to listen to.

sunny123 said:
Thanks for the website saffronrain (never heard of this perosn btw). The music on her site was really nice to listen to.

no problem. yeah sometimes i go to her site, minimize it, and just listen to the music while doing work. its really soothing..!!

That's what I was doing this morning while writing a bio lab report!! And I'm doing that right now (got a Hindi essay due soon).

Since I think Aishwarya Rai is too old now (but still really hot), I would say someone like Amrita Rao, Sonali Bendre or Preity Zinta. It's too bad I dont have much interest in Bollywood movies :laugh:

saffronrain said:
okay now i know ya'll are guys and stuff, but have you heard of: saira mohan? she's married, she's half indian, she's a model..lives here in the u.s. absolutely gorgeous!
enjoy lol

~S~
I love this natural beauty than the prententious look...

juhi.jpg

JUHI CHAWLA
She is so natural....

manisha.jpg

Manisha Koirala...from Nepal

sunny123 said:
^ She doesn't act anymore does she?
I am not sure...I guess she does not..............

all hot, but my vote goes toward Lisa Ray!

Lisa Ray ain't hot, Lucky from "Bride and Prejudice" is cute though.

THAT IS REALLY MEAN :eek:

DrGarfield said:
You mean the Hottest Woman ALIVE??
Well, the last HOTTST woman was this-
2637.jpg
and she was not alive after she was Burned Hot!!!

well, about the LIVING one- there was one who was made TOO HOT-
and here´s she
cth14.jpg
This is BaD....very very BaD n sad too :( :oops: :(

hopeful05 said:
THAT IS REALLY MEAN :eek:
well,
i just meant some fun twisting words!!

DrGarfield said:
well,
sorry, i just meant some fun twisting words!!
You should understand what humour is, and a sense of the forum you are posting such things on. Using an image of a burnt women as a way of having "some fun twisting words!!"???? 100% inappropriate.

I totally agree with sunny
Dr Garfield
this is totally inappropriate and in a very bad taste to post a picture of a woman who has suffered burn injuries
and to justify by saying that you were just twisting words to potray a hot woman is absurd
please excersise control ,this thread was meant for all the good looking women alive in india, not some poor girl who has been traumatised by burn injuries and to display her burned face in a public forum is utterly disgusting :thumbdown:

that was extremely inappropriate.
damn. think before you post something like that.

OMG
Never got so much bashing for one wrong thing i´ve done in my life!
Well, I have deleted the post. Will Parasite please delete his/her post reminding of the original one too please?

MD Rapper said:
Dr. Garfield...

I don't mean to reiterate what everyone else has already stated, but I have to concur with the rest of the people on this thread... It's sad that you find enjoyment in such disgusting things. It's misogynist and cruel... especially for someone who is training to become a physician! There are already many issues in our community regarding gender inequality (assuming that this was the cause of that woman's burns) that we're trying to solve... this only exacerbates those problems.

It´s Cruel?? Get a life!! I did not Burn that woman! And how does this in any means take to the issue of gender inequality that YOU ARE TRYIN TO SOLVE???? does my putting up a link to a picture already on the net exacerbate the gender inequality problem in the world??

Why don´t you just start some feminist support forum and write your protests there for yourself? Don´t be sad for me on any regards- My dad was not!

^ If you don't find it cruel, then no one can make you understand.