1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

House available - rent or buy near all Detroit hospitals

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by grer, May 7, 2008.

1. grer

Resident [Any Field]
    I am finishing my residency at Henry Ford in Detroit in June and we are moving to the other side of the state. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath house available to rent or buy. Please email me for details at [email protected]
    It is 15 minutes away from Henry Ford and the DMC, 10 minutes from St. John and 20 minutes from Beaumont.

2. grer

Resident [Any Field]
    I forgot to list the location......the house is in Harper Woods (East of I-94) and is in Grosse Pointe School district. The location is great as it is right off of I-94 and 2 miles south of I-696.
    There are a few photos on this listing:
    http://detroit.craigslist.org/apa/670198015.html