Renting House for Rent Baltimore Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

christopher3

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My name is Chris Watson and I live with my wife in a suburb of Baltimore, Maryland. Lutherville to be exact. We are moving to Dallas,Texas and are looking to rent a portion of our home.

This would be a shared living arrangement on occasion as my wife and I are going to be travelling back to Baltimore once in a great while. We have a 3 level townhome and the renter (student) would have exclusive use of the lower level (bedroom, full bath, patio). The renter would also have shared (almost exclusive) use of the entry level (furnished kitchen, living room, dining room, family room with deck) . The only requirement is that the upper level (2nd story) would be reserved for our (the owners) use at all times.

The entry level is fully furnished including a fully furnished kitchen, flat screen television, furniture etc... The lower level also includes use of a utility room with washer/ dryer.

Our preference would be to have a 12 month lease, non-smoking female, but would be willing to accept a 6 month lease. The rent is $1200 USD per month which includes utilities, cable TV and internet and basically the use of the entire townhouse. Available June 1, 2015.

The neighborhood is a quiet, safe neighborhood in Baltimore County (not City) consisting of mostly owner occupied homes. Convenient to shopping and all major highways and
  • Bon Secours Hospital
  • Harbor Hospital
  • Northwest Hospital
  • Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
  • St. Agnes
  • Union Memorial Hospital
  • University of Maryland Hospital Center
  • GBMC
  • St. Joseph
The lower level (living quarters for the renter) as it is currently being remodeled.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Lutherville Rental

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,
Christopher Watson
410 977 0234

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: