Housemate wanted - Louisville Ky. Private room, office, full bath.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NotGodzilla

Reaction score
Hello! I’m a rising 4th year medical student looking for a housemate . The house is a cape cod style 1.5 story that is in a nice, safe, centrally located neighborhood which is a roughly 10-15m drive from the Health Science Campus (Med/Dental/Nursing schools and University/Jewish/Norton/Norton-Childrens hospitals). It is also10-15m from the main UofL undergraduate and graduate campus, and from Spalding university. The neighborhood is: St Matthews, and it’s adjacent to Baptist East hospital, with great expressway access and restaurants.

Space for rent includes private bedroom, full bath, and office. No additional pets - but, I do have an indoor only cat. Bedroom and office partially furnished (but it can be removed if desired). Off street parking. Backyard with furnished patio. Shared kitchen, dining room, living room.

Rent is $750 per month plus half utilities. It is available now. Message me if you’re interested - thanks!

Members don't see this ad.