greggth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2003
www.mdapplicants.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi,
What's the difference between alpha kappa alpha and phi rho sigma fraternities?

Apparently Alpha Kappa Alpha charges $200 less per month and doesn't give you a meal plan; also, it is 8 minutes farther away from campus on foot.

I saw the phi rho sigma house, it looks pretty nice... Advice appreciated

{key words frats fraternity apartment roommate bedroom room rent university iowa city student ladybugs society societies}

Megalofyia

425 lbs and growing
15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2001
Hell, Norway
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I stayed at the phi rho sigma house for my interview and had a GREAT time. Everyone in the house was SUPER friendly. It would definitly be a place I would seriously consider living at. It is really big. There are different sized rooms and your rent is based on the size of your room. They have a large kitchen, game room, really really big study, tv room. The bathrooms are community bathrooms but it wasn't a problem. There is also a computer room next to the kitchen. It was right beside the school so it only took my 5 minutes to walk to my interview.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.