Housing for USN Pharmacy School- Henderson, Nevada Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDcandidate

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to rent an apartment or a house, in Henderson not very far from USN.

If you have any info .please feel free to PM me if you don't want to post on the forum.

1-Desi

Members don't see this ad.

I too am looking for house to rent close to USN. Preferably 3 bedrooms, allows pets (one dog, one cat). Any info would help!

Palm Villas
650 Whitney Ranch Dr.
Henderson, NV 89014

I've posted some stuff about the apartment complex that I live in, Palm Villas, in some of the other forums, so this is a summary of the info that I have.

PROs:
(1) really quiet- the neighborhood is quiet...and the rooms are quiet.

I have a puppy and he barks everytime I leave...I apologized to my neighbors about the noise, but they said that they didn't even know that I had a puppy:laugh:.
You also get your own washer and dryer in your apartment.

(2)Garages...next to/under your apartment

You either share a 2-car garage or get your own 1-car garage.

(3) Layout of community

~Gated
~2 pools
~tennis courts
~volley ball courts (with sand)
~grassy, shaded areas with trees in between the buildings.
some areas have picnic benches.

(4)Conveniently located; 1 mile away from campus & everything you need is closeby.

These are some of the nearby things:
~Sunset mall
~Best Buy
~Target
~Wal-mart
~Costco
~a lot of restaurants
~Petsmart
~Petco
~Barnes and Noble
~Borders
~Pier 1
~Chuck E. Cheese
~Cold Stone :D
~Ross

(5) nice neighbors

Everyone that i have met so far is really nice. The maintanence people are cool, too. One of the guys has an on-line furniture store!

CONs:
(1)Price

It's a little more expensive compared to other places in Las Vegas.
Don't know how much it is elsewhere ( I forgot, it's been a while since I've shopped around.)

I pay $850/mo. for the larger 1 bdrm/1 bath, pet fees included.
(plus, it's nothing compared to san diego)

...even though it is a little more expensive I think the fact that you know that you are safe is worth the money.:)

Why all this info?
~I really like the place...and it took me a while to find a place like this.
~ :idea: RESIDENT REFERRAL-
If you refer me, then I can give you $100 of it.

~USN c/o 2011 study groups. :D

:luck:Good Luck finding your future home:luck:
If you are interested check it out...the office is open til 5.
Or pm if you're in town so I can meet my to-be-classmate!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhome in SE Vegas for $1200/mo. with a 2 car attached garage. upstairs- 2 masterbedrooms w/ private baths, downstairs-1 bedroom, 1 full bath, livingroom, diningroom, kitchen w/refrig & dishwasher, enclosed patio, washer/dryer in garage, pool, tennis courts, rv storage area, quiet complex. easy commute to Henderson. Available June 15

Hi all,

I have a room for rent in a 2bedroom 2 bath apartment available August 1st. Clean, safe, new complex, 10minute drive to school, quiet, own bathroom. Looking for a clean, quiet female. Total rent is $950, utilities ~$125 so divided by two I usually spend less than $550 a month on housing. Please let me know if you are interested at [email protected].

Thanks.