Housing in Kirksville

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by John DO, Jul 30, 2001.

1. John DO

John DO A.T. Still Endowed Chair
    7+ Year Member

I just wanted to post and let everyone know that the condo next door to me is open and not rented, yet (usually these condos rent fast). The contact person is Tom Duncan at (660) 665-3400. I don't have any interest in this property except to get some decent neighbors! The big attraction of these condos is the proximity to the school. You would be within walking distance--it is about a block from here. They are also nice and very well-kept, in addition to being in a nice area. Most of the tenants are students, so you will be in good company. The school is about to start construction in the field north of here to build a nursing home type facility, but we haven't yet noticed any detriment due to this project. If you haven't yet found a nice place to live, this could be the ideal location: 2 story, 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath with garage (auto door opener--big help in the winter!). Free snow removal and lawn care. Our favorite pasttime is to watch the chipmunks, rabbits, deer, etc, eat in our back yard!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.