1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Housing in SF

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Stanford Fencer, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Stanford Fencer

Stanford Fencer Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Apparently, UCLA puts together a housing contact list for folks interested in rooming with fellow first year classmates staring in the Fall of 2002.

I haven't received my packet from UCSF, so I don't know if they do the same thing. Nevertheless, are there people interested in looking for housing with me up in SF? :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Lin709

Lin709 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Stanford,
    I had asked UCSF about that, and they said that they don't comprise a list for us. However, if you go on to their site, you'll find online services under the housing section. Some current and new students have posted availabilities there. Also, I think Craig's List is very helpful. Otherwise, I would go to the school and just look through the postings in front of the housing office. I'm still not sure what my plans for housing are, but I probably won't start looking until June. I think that's when they notify us about the Turk St. apartmnets and who was lucky enough to get housing. Are you starting to look for a place already?

4. Stanford Fencer

7+ Year Member

Hi Lin,

Well, since I'm fairly near the school (and despite that I really don't know the city well at all), I'm going to start hunting just so that I narrow my selection. I'll go up over weekends to hang out around the school, and get a sense of what it's like. I'll keep you posted on what I find (in terms of area, price..etc).. I expect to have comprehensive scouting reports (good places to eat..etc) by June :D

5. reena

reena Member
    7+ Year Member

stan,

i sent you a PM, in reply to yours regarding housing plans.

reena

6. Stanford Fencer

7+ Year Member

Got it! Thanks Reena :)