This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed1234567891011

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain I'll be attending med school in the TMC next year. I'd like to begin searching for housing now so I can find something convenient and hopefully affordable. Do any med students who attend Baylor or McGovern have any suggestions for apartments to look at that are very close?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty certain I'll be attending med school in the TMC next year. I'd like to begin searching for housing now so I can find something convenient and hopefully affordable. Do any med students who attend Baylor or McGovern have any suggestions for apartments to look at that are very close?
sent you a message

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 2.29.42 PM.png

Generally the purple circle is an area you want to aim on living, if your looking for a close, affordable place to live. The blue marker is both Baylor and McGovern and the medical center. Going North into Montrose and Midtown is a bit more expensive and fancier, Generally north is more expensive specifically the green circle.
The red circle is generally an affordable and good area to live in, the blue circle is where most students choose to live its super close 5 minutes by car 15 minutes by bike and VERY cheap. The UT housing is in the blue circle on Cambridge street. There is also a good population of students and people who work in med center in rice Village, Braeswood place and west university place, but overall anywhere in the red circle is good and cheap.

PM me if you have any questions

Reactions: 2 users