Houston 2006 MCAT Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ivygirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey

If anyone in H-Town is interested in getting together to study... mainly for full length practice tests, maybe we could get together on and hold our own mock full length MCATs that way we can stick to the times and get a better feel for the real exam. I have a lot of practice test and other study material. Let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in Beaumont and I would be able to attend a few if they happened on the weekends.

Sounds like a great idea! Im in. I have loads of practice material I am willing to share from EK,Kaplan,and AAMC. :thumbup:

Sounds like a plan. I was thinking we could get together maybe every other week and take an exam. I was hoping we could to take the first test the weekend of the 20-23 (Friday-Sunday). If that works for eveyone then I guess we can get together and figure out which exam we want to take, and Baylor sounds like a good location. Let me know what you think. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! Are you all still following through with this study group?? I'm in the clear lake area and am definitely interested in joining the group.... Let me know if you have room for one more! :D

Hey maizenblue00! :)
Welcome to the houston group. We have not actually met yet so you are right on time. I will be following EK's home schedule in addition to Kaplan, how about you?
We were planning to meet at Baylor, is that location going to be a problem for you? If so Im sure we can work something out. Happy Studying!

amboree said:
Hey maizenblue00! :)
Welcome to the houston group. We have not actually met yet so you are right on time. I will be following EK's home schedule in addition to Kaplan, how about you?
We were planning to meet at Baylor, is that location going to be a problem for you? If so Im sure we can work something out. Happy Studying!

Hey amboree,

I guess I got lucky with my timing! Bayor location sounds great. I'll be able to meet up on the weekends or some weeknights (I'm work full time and I'm finishing up some classes so my weekday schedule gets pretty crazy...I fall into the "non-traditional" category) I'll be using some Kaplan materials, just like you. I'm still debating on whether or not to get the Audio Osmosis CD's....do you have any experience with those??

I live in the Clear Lake area and would like to get together. I'm using examkrackers with audio osmosis and kaplan as well. I kind of rearranged the examkrackers schedule to fit my schedule better. So when are we going to meet up???

How about meeting up sometime during the weekend of Feb. 4 and 5th? I figure, if nothing else, we can introduce ourselves and just have a general study session...

So let's start a list of people who are interested...
maizenblue00
amboree (you're still down, right??)
tifxiii (maybe?)

If enough Clear Lake people throw their hands up, we might be able to convince amboree to come down this way! :p :laugh:

Hey Guys and Girls
Yep I'm still in. I actually have no problem with coming to clearlake, My Kaplan class is in clearlake. Since we are actually within 3 months of the MCAT Im feeling the need to crack down, So I won't be on SDN until April 23rd (I'll try my hardest anyway). I believe you all have my email address so If everyone agrees with a time and location just shoot me an email and I'm there!
Good Luck everyone and study hard!!!!!!! :luck: