Houston Med Center Condo For Sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C-GAR

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two bedroom/one bath, first floor condo 2.5 miles from TMC for sale $108,000

To see pictures visit:
http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cfm?mlnum=7740144&class=2&leadid=6&sTYPE=0&backButton=Y

(or search Har.com and enter MLS#7740144)

Literally 1 minute walk directly across the street to FREE UT Shuttle pickup stop (if you don't already know, parking is not an option for students in TMC), as well as Metro Bus stop. This condo is 1,140 square feet, completely upgraded, with Stainless Steel Fridge, SS Microwave, and Stove installed April 2007, New A/C Coil/Blower and Heater installed February 2007, Laminate wood flooring installed 2006, and Large Stackable washer and dryer replaced in 2005. Everything stays for you to enjoy! As the pictures show, we have a fresh coat of paint on nearly every surface of this condo. One of three pools in the complex is located directly outside the front door, making great place for entertaining and barbeques. The area is only going to appreciate in value more, being 2 blocks away from Reliant stadium and the light rail, the UT Dental School is constructing a new campus 1 mile from here, and MD Anderson is constantly sprawling in this direction, making it a desirable market for many people to buy and live in.

If you have any questions about the place, just PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

This is an answer in response to a PM:

UT Housing is right across the street from this Condo complex. UT housing is very affordable, the newly built units are nice, the old units are not the prettiest place to live, but sufficient. They are very difficult to get into because of cheap, safe, the shuttle stop is convenient, and the UT Rec center is right next door.

Just to answer a question:

The condo association fees cover cable, water, exterior landscaping, pool maintenance, sewage/garbage, etc. However, the most important aspect of the Condo Association is that they cover ALL exterior building maintenance and repairs, which is the really expensive stuff (Foundation repairs, structural problems, roof repair, and if you were to have water damage as a result of an exterior leak, they repair both the outside as well as any damage that may have occurred to your interior property). Hope that cleared up why there are Condo Association Fees.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wrong in a previous post about new construction around our complex.

The structure that is going up 1 mile from us is Baylor's New Hospital, which is directly across the street from the VA.

The Dental School is actually going to be built approximately 3/10 of a mile from our complex, right next to UT Housing and the Rec Center.

I learned this from some people that hold seats in our Condo Association. Once the ground breaking begins (which I was told would begin within a year if things go as planned) there is expected to be a surge in appreciation of all property. Unfortunately I won't be able to take advantage of that appreciation, but whoever buys in our area certainly will if they are planning on staying for around 3 years.

Condo currently under contract:) , will post again if contract falls through:( .