houston question (tmdsas-related?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dippedindettol

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i applied through tmdsas, my app was sent by tmdsas a couple weeks ago

i got the letters from sanantonio and baylor saying that they got my app, but no word from houston yet

has anyone recieved a letter or any other sort of contact from houston saying that theyve recieved the application? or are we suppoesd to checkin ourselves?

Members don't see this ad.

I also received letters from Baylor and San Antonio stating that they received my application. I have not received anything from Houston either. I think that I will call on Monday to check the status.

dippedindettol said:
i applied through tmdsas, my app was sent by tmdsas a couple weeks ago

i got the letters from sanantonio and baylor saying that they got my app, but no word from houston yet

has anyone recieved a letter or any other sort of contact from houston saying that theyve recieved the application? or are we suppoesd to checkin ourselves?

When I applied, I remember Houston was very slow in sending their correspondence. It was about 3 weeks after Baylor and SA got my app, that Houston got it. Then no word from Houston for 10 months, and just a couple weeks ago, I got a letter saying that I was rejected. :rolleyes: