Houston, Texas universities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rockmed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on going to Texas Southern University this fall to take a couple science classes. Any recommendations whether to go there or not? Recently I have heard some not so good info abt this university. Should I care or it doesn't matter to take a couple classes there? If you have been there and have any suggestions/comments, I would greatly appreciate it. thank you

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone on the forum has experience with this University, please help. thank you in advance.

If anyone on the forum has experience with this University, please help. thank you in advance.

Is the cost difference btwn there and U of H that much different? If not PLEASE DO NOT take courses at TSU. The dean of minority affairs at Baylor College of Medicine, in particular, does not look favorably upon the strength of TSU's curriculum. My undergrad university definitely would not allow any of its students to try and take classes there for credit.

Not to be mean...but TSU has become a bit of a joke!

Go to U of H or even HBU...or even Rice (during the fall...they don't offer science courses over the summer) instead.

Best of luck to you

Members don't see this ad :)
I think U of H is your best option.

Is HCC a community college or a 4 year university?

There is a community for this college on orkut ,u can visit that and learn what its students have to say about it.