HOW 2 b successful in NBDE exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harBDS

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to get a good score in NBDE1-2 exams:D :( as the competition is getting stronger chances of getting admissions in dental schools r becoming less.

Members don't see this ad.

There is only one way: Study

Honestly, there is nothing more to it than that. It is that easy to get a great score.

Good luck.

PS: Do a search and you will find a bounty of study materials

i know the hardwork pays but the guidance in correct way will also be helpful in getting the good result.what study materials shd one go for to get a very good score in the exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
i know the hardwork pays but the guidance in correct way will also be helpful in getting the good result.what study materials shd one go for to get a very good score in the exam.

Post your home address on the Thread, "Hey, anybody here from America".

Someone on that thread will see it and mail the stuff you need to your house. ;)

Hi students and doctors!

Don't even think to cheat! I am a dentist and I wouldn't do that especially because I respect my PROFESSION and I do have MORAL INTEGRITY. I prefer to ask for an ADVICE if I don't know a procedure rather than do everything possible to do it faster.
Don't forget that cheating will bring you many unsuccesses in your career.

Wishing you all the best on your exams,
DDS1
:luck:

NEMO DOCTUS NASCITUR! Please search for the translation and you will agree with me.