How About Organising International dental forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc_redd

Peehu
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all ,
According to Henna`s suggestion I am posting this on a new thread.
First let me admit that this forum is incredibly useful and informative .However ,there are too many threads to look for.
Sometimes i feel that "am I missing out something important". So, to keep up with the purpose ,
how about organising the international forum.......
1]like all the boston information [housing,interviews,waitlist,etc]
under one MAIN HEADING or A THREAD. Similarly with other schools.
2] threads about entertainment [pictures,fun stuff,paintings etc],under one group
3]festival threads ,under one group
4]thread which r least imp. ,under one group.
5]educational threads under one ...............
6]Loans under one
LIKE WISE.................
If not all,atleast threads of entertainment,fun,other unrelated interesting topics must be clubed into few major threads , So that ,No. of threads r reduced ,Important threads would be more conspicous and time would be saved..........

I don`t know if this is possible but ,i think this way it serves the purpose to the fullest.Coz its easy to pick anything ,if organised ........

Just a thought ......................thanks all for taking time to read this.
and do put ur words on this...................

Members don't see this ad.

That is a real good suggestion.
Of what i understand you suggest opening a thread for a certain topic and post a few sub threads on it.I am not sure whether it is going to be an easy task to do that coz that would mean organizing the posts that have already been put too.
This will be a pretty tough job for the moderators...Henna will surely agree with me on this i suppose.
The future threads may be formatted in a way that you suggested, so that important matters can get the attention they need.
hope that works.:)

very good idea! it will be so much easier to navigate this site and find what is useful to us. hope it works out. i am posting a poll inviting SDN members to vote for organization or leaving it as it is, doc_redd! let the results speak for themselves.

Members don't see this ad :)
sounds great toothmail ...........Thanx

Originally posted by doc_redd
Hi all ,
According to Henna`s suggestion I am posting this on a new thread.

how about organising the international forum.......
1]like all the boston information [housing,interviews,waitlist,etc]
under one MAIN HEADING or A THREAD. Similarly with other schools.

2] threads about entertainment [pictures,fun stuff,paintings etc],under one group
3]festival threads ,under one group
4]thread which r least imp. ,under one group.
5]educational threads under one ...............
6]Loans under one
LIKE WISE.................
If not all,atleast threads of entertainment,fun,other unrelated interesting topics must be clubed into few major threads , So that ,No. of threads r reduced ,Important threads would be more conspicous and time would be saved..........

This is a good idea. The only way I see this happening is if all the users here co-operate and stick to posting the relavent topics on the particular/assigned threads. I've tried to organize the threads a bit but I can't do it without your help, for eg...I put up the tutorials thread and still ppl continue to post on other threads, so unless you all come to an understanding I dont see this happening.

Henna