How accurate is the excel spreadsheet gpa to amcas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lyoness

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
so I am calculating my gpa in the excel sheet and it shows if I take one 3 credit hour class i can jump from 3.x9999 to 3.x000 so I am wondering, assuming I entered all my grades correctly, and classified them correctly, will this excel spreadsheet gpa be the same as the amcas? because if it's not then I don't want to waste my efforts over one class and end up not jumping into the new digit in my gpa. Thanks!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,
so I am calculating my gpa in the excel sheet and it shows if I take one 3 credit hour class i can jump from 3.x9999 to 3.x000 so I am wondering, assuming I entered all my grades correctly, and classified them correctly, will this excel spreadsheet gpa be the same as the amcas? because if it's not then I don't want to waste my efforts over one class and end up not jumping into the new digit in my gpa. Thanks!!!!!!!
Perhaps you could be more specific about the Excel Spreadsheet/AMCAS Calculator to which you're referring.

Members don't see this ad :)