how accurate is the Kaplan BB cd test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soopasteve

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know theres threads all over about these but they seem to vary depending on which kaplan test it is. everyone seems to number them and i have no idea which one is the cd on the blue book so i figured id just ask. how accurate is the test on the cd that comes with kaplan's blue book?

Members don't see this ad.

It is the final test offered by kaplan just so you know. I can't give a super accurate answer because when i took that i didn't really take it too serious. But i did better on the actual DAT so i would say that it is easier then the real dat but maybe only by 1 pt. in each section except PAT. I would say it is about 5 pts. too high. So... Add "1" to all your section scores and take 5 away from your PAT score on the BB test.

Members don't see this ad :)
kaplan pat sucks. I could do the hole punches in 2 seconds. on cdp it takes me like 2 minutes for each one.

I think kaplan cd test is a good predictor for DAT(except qr and PAT).
My scores(Kaplan bb cd/ DAT):
Bio: 18-20
Chem: 22-20
Ochem: 22-21
PAT: 23-19
QR: 30-23
I think that you need to practice a lot for PAT(especially angles I think that that is the killer section). For QR expect statistic, economics (compound and single interest), basic physics (optic related to geometry), and other natural science related questions too.

I think kaplan cd test is a good predictor for DAT(except qr and PAT).
My scores(Kaplan bb cd/ DAT):
Bio: 18-20
Chem: 22-20
Ochem: 22-21
PAT: 23-19
QR: 30-23
I think that you need to practice a lot for PAT(especially angles I think that that is the killer section). For QR expect statistic, economics (compound and single interest), basic physics (optic related to geometry), and other natural science related questions too.

There is some solid evidence, but did you study bio after taking the Kaplan cd test?

There is some solid evidence, but did you study bio after taking the Kaplan cd test?
Actually u r right. I got that test a week before the real DAT.I did study solely bio after taking that practice exam. It may not represent the my level at that time.

Actually u r right. I got that test a week before the real DAT.I did study solely bio after taking that practice exam. It may not represent the my level at that time.

Ya, that's what I was thinking because I didn't feel like that Kaplan bio was hard. :cool: