How Am I Holding Up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brain_Bugs

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
looks fantastic. hard to give much advice without an MCAT, though. when is your test date?

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you, and yes, I definitely understand! My test date is May 22nd and I won't have a score back till June 30th, so I just wanted to get an idea in terms of what I should aim for if that score does come back to be what I am expecting!

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome, that's good to hear! Obviously it would be best to get the highest score possible, but where should I draw the line? Would a 33 be fine in terms of aiming high? Or do I want to step it up some more? Also, sorry about writing 33+ for the MCAT score all over the place, my mind automatically converts the new scores in to what it would be on the old test. I'm aiming for a 512+ (which should be a 33 or so I believe).

Awesome, that's good to hear! Obviously it would be best to get the highest score possible, but where should I draw the line? Would a 33 be fine in terms of aiming high? Or do I want to step it up some more? Also, sorry about writing 33+ for the MCAT score all over the place, my mind automatically converts the new scores in to what it would be on the old test. I'm aiming for a 512+ (which should be a 33 or so I believe).

I don't think the 33 and 512 are comparable. It all depends on how well others did, so I would avoid comparing them.
With an application like this, I would aim for the max :D . Work the hardest, test yourself and aim for the maximum and I am sure you'll get a good score if you study well and tested yourself to check if you studied well.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think the 33 and 512 are comparable. It all depends on how well others did, so I would avoid comparing them.
With an application like this, I would aim for the max :D . Work the hardest, test yourself and aim for the maximum and I am sure you'll get a good score if you study well and tested yourself to check if you studied well.

Thanks for the input and kind words! I will definitely do my best to do well on the MCAT!!