How are the exams like in your school...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Springs01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming they are very hard. But I want to know things like do you guys take your exams online, or use Scrantons. Are your exams written or multiple choice? And do you ever get your exam back, so you could see what you got wrong, or do they just give you a grade..?

I just want to see how other schools do their exams. Thanks for your input!

Members don't see this ad.

All of our BMS exams were on the computer (the exams we had 1st and 2nd year). We obviously dont get them back, but there is a challenge session after each exam to see what the correct answers were and to contest a question if you wanted to. All our 3rd year dental exams have been scantron, and we just get the grade from those. Most are multiple choice, but there are some that are short answer (all our O-Path is short answer - sucks).

Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
Most of our exams are scantrons, but for major science classes like anatomy and body system are computerized. Most are multiple choice, very few are short answers. We do have quizzes almost everyday, which everyone seems to study on the day of now.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Depends on the class. Some are on our laptops and multiple choice, others are scantron, I've also had a few exams with essays.

90% are probably multiple choice with a even mix of computer based/scantron based