How are you sendng your deposit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Longcatislong

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are ya'll sending in your deposits? Regular first class mail, registered mail, ups? I'm sending mine out tomorrow via USPS with tracking but am suddenly getting paranoid about the possibility of my oh so important check and acceptance packet getting lost!

Members don't see this ad.

How are ya'll sending in your deposits? Regular first class mail, registered mail, ups? I'm sending mine out tomorrow via USPS with tracking but am suddenly getting paranoid about the possibility of my oh so important check and acceptance packet getting lost!

I used priority mail. So what school have you decided to attend? Lecom or Roseman?

Wow, your schools don't let you submit the deposit online?

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent mine as registered mail. Just to play it extra safe.

I sent mine in regular mail. Like nothing fancy at all.

Got to Marquette in like 2 days, and got a confirmation email from Marquette, another acknowledge letter, and an AADSAS portal change to "Offer Accepted" within a week span.

yeah that registered mail tracking do not work, I sent mine and kept tracking it and it only said that it was processing until I got an email from my school saying that they processed my fee, yet the status of shipping never updated.

So what school have you decided to attend?
Roseman!

Wow, your schools don't let you submit the deposit online?
Having an online payment system would certainly be more convenient, that's for sure.

As for shipping, I decided to go with priority mail w/ tracking. I use that to ship all my Ebay items and it's been a reliable system so far (**knocks on wood**)

I'll be driving it in (30 mins away) if they don't do it online. Otherwise I'd just use a USPS flat-rate envelope.

Reactions: 1 user
Lol I stuck mine in a thank you note, slapped a stamp on it, and called it a day. It got there fine :)

Reactions: 1 user