This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

Going2BeADoctor

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it depends on the interviewer . If I was interviewing you I wouldn’t care .
I think you will be fine !

Reactions: 1 users
It's impossible to tell, it's up to the individual interviewer. No point in worrying about it now, obviously you had a solid application as they gave you an interview!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So I just interviewed with a program that highly values research, and while discussing my current work, the interviewer (who had tons of experience in a related field) made an observation about the implications of one of the things I had mentioned that seemed to contradict something else I had said. I blanked and basically responded by saying "that's a good point, and I'm not entirely sure what reconciles that seeming contradiction." I've been kicking myself over this from the moment I logged off the interview, because I DO know what reconciles that seeming contradiction, and I just totally blanked when it came up.

Other than this, I think the interview went well, but how much will this mistake hurt me?
What's done is done, and there's no use worrying about this now.

Reactions: 6 users
Maybe include a sentence about it in your thank you letter to them?

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users