1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How badly did I screw up by not submitting Penn's supplemental when I submitted my app?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by fogorvostan, Aug 25, 2015.

1. I did not realize that I was supposed to submit UPenn's supplemental when I submitted my application. I mistakenly read their instructions wrong and thought that I was supposed to do it after my application has been mailed (which it still hasn't been - hopefully this week). Although I submitted 07/16, my GPA was just verified today due to a transcript mistake that my undergrad university made. It has now been about 6 weeks since I submitted and my supplemental is not done. I could probably have it finished by tomorrow morning and express ship it, but I am worried that I just totally screwed myself over.

2. swindoll

5+ Year Member

You should be fine. It's still kinda early. I submitted mine about a month after the mail out date because I was too lazy.

I did all my other secondaries right away, but Penn took me way too long lol

3. MRZ8

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You're not the only one!

4. Okay, phew. I have no idea how I managed to read that wrong. Hard not to feel like an idiot.

Did you get that email from them as well? I got one that said my application was only half complete. :scared::scared::scared::scared:

5. MRZ8

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Only got the Penn Dental Application Follow-up email.