How can I get involved in PM&R research?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dselig

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all, thank you guys for this forum. The amount of info you can get by simply reading past threads (for hours and hours) is enough to answer almost any question I could think of.

With that said, I am trying to figure out the best way to get involved in PM&R research. Before I just start calling around to every PM&R practice in the area, I wanted to know if there was a better way. Is it as simple as there being a toll-free number I can call and someone will then tell me who is currently doing research and looking for eager med students?? I doubt it, but I think you get my point.

I am in Philly, so any suggestions that you guys may have would be greatly appreciated. Maybe someone on this forum needs help with something (pertaining to research)??

Thanks again,

Dan Selig
TUSM '05

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know much about the research opportunities in PA, but I know that we have a lot going on at SRH. In fact, many of the residents who matched at our program were involved in research projects at our program while in medical school. If you are interested, I could probably give you a few names of people in our program.