How can I get my Pharmacy Intern lisence in California?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.


I wish everyone will have a wonderful holiday season.

I am just accepted in a pharmacy school in California. I will start as a P1 student in august 2010. I have heard that a pharmacy student in California can get his/her intern lisence in the first year. Can you please tell me the process for getting my Intern Liscence in California?

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.
Usually the school takes care of it for you. You would need to do a live scan (fingerprint), sign a form and send in a check. It is pretty simple.