How can I improve my score in 6 weeks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chromatic543

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am exactly six weeks away from my MCAT (16th of June), and so far I have taken these tests and gotten these scores:

NS Half-Diagnostic = 501
NS FL 1 = 504
NS FL 2 = 503
NS FL 3 = 502
NS FL 4 = 504
NS FL 5 = Incomplete
AAMC Sample = Incomplete
AAMC FL 1 = Incomplete
AAMC FL 2 = Incomplete
AAMC FL 3 = Incomplete

I am panicking because I am seeing a plateau which I cannot get over! My goal is to score at least a 510 (128-126-128-128) on the MCAT.

In addition the the above full lengths, I have completed:

AAMC Section Banks
AAMC Official Guide (21/30 on B/B, 21/30 on C/P) *still have to do P/S
AAMC CARS Q Pack 1
AAMC CARS Q Pack 2
AAMC Physics, Biology, and Chemistry Q Packs
ExamKrackers 101 Verbal Reasoning

What do you think I should do now? I full review the full lengths and take about 3 hours on each section to review. Afterwards, I make note of what types of mistakes I made, do content review if I need to on topics that I am rusty on, and so on.

Should I burn through AAMC FL 1 or FL 2 before doing NS FL 5? Or should I try a different company in place of NS FL 5?

Members don't see this ad.

You posted something similar earlier and all posters, myself included, recommended that you take an AAMC instead of NS 4. My advice remains the same.

Reactions: 1 user
wut?? Accidently?

Take an AAMC exam ASAP. No other company can correctly predict how you will do.

I started NS FL #4 and did a passage, and forgot that I was supposed to do an AAMC test to evaluate my position...but at that point, I didn't want to cancel the NS test.