How can I submit my application on June 3rd (the first day)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrBeans

MrBeans
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really want to apply as early as possible, and I feel like the biggest barriers are getting my LOE and transcripts sent in to AADSAS.

I'm using Interfolio to handle my LOE.

One of my questions is, can I send my transcripts to AADSAS before June 3rd? Will my transcripts be sent to AADSAS 2010, or AADSAS 2011?

I can't be too sure because I can't access AADSAS 2011 (at least I don't know how).

I don't want to waste money by just sending information to my AADSAS 2010, when it's not going to be used anyway since the cycle is closed.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Members don't see this ad.

First of all: CALM DOWN!

Even if you do submit the first day, dental schools will not even receive the information until about a month later. AADSAS takes about 3 weeks to verify your GPA and check it against your transcripts. AND even then, the files won't be reviewed by the committees until after they get back from summer break in late august/early september.

As long as you submit sometime by Late July you will be considered an early applicant.

But to get back to your question:

You need to submit your transcripts with the transcript matching forms that AADSAS provides. So no.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I just don't want to get caught off guard I guess... :scared::p