How can I withdraw all other my applications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tjddmskiss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have decided where to go ! How can I withdraw all other applications?

Members don't see this ad.

contact the schools individually... AADSAS doesn't have a withdraw option

Members don't see this ad :)
No clue, but its to much of a hassle contacting each one individually...

Plus, I paid ~2000 for all the primary apps+supplemental fees...~1000?...

I would want to know if hey I got in or not/would get an interview. :laugh::laugh::laugh: If I withdrew and they refunded my money, then I would definately withdraw apps...but until then. meh:sleep:

I would want to know if hey I got in or not/would get an interview. :laugh::laugh::laugh: If I withdrew and they refunded my money, then I would definately withdraw apps...but until then. meh:sleep:

Hahahaha!!! I was thinking the same thing when I saw this post. I paid too much money for the whole application process to just withdraw. I want to see where I get in. And in the meantime, :sleep:.

Hahahaha!!! I was thinking the same thing when I saw this post. I paid too much money for the whole application process to just withdraw. I want to see where I get in. And in the meantime, :sleep:.

Thats not very nice you guys. IF you've already been accepted and made up your mind, then open up spaces for others who are sturggling to get in :/

Thats not very nice you guys. IF you've already been accepted and made up your mind, then open up spaces for others who are sturggling to get in :/

I think UMDNJ said it best: If you are still interested in our school, please reply to this email after December 1st. If you do not reply after two weeks, your application will be considered withdrawn. :thumbup:

I think UMDNJ said it best: If you are still interested in our school, please reply to this email after December 1st. If you do not reply after two weeks, your application will be considered withdrawn. :thumbup:

No offense, probably not the best post to make. Two weeks will confuse many of us who were given 30 days to make a decision at various schools.

The question that was originally posted was just asking how to professionally decline offers and withdraw your application so that others who are interested in that school can potentially have a chance.

No offense, probably not the best post to make. Two weeks will confuse many of us who were given 30 days to make a decision at various schools.

The question that was originally posted was just asking how to professionally decline offers and withdraw your application so that others who are interested in that school can potentially have a chance.

Ah ok, I don't mean to troll.

But anyways, if I were in your shoes, I would just call the admissions office up and ask them to withdraw the application in a professional manner! Good luck with ure decision!

Louisville had a paper you could fill out included in your acceptance package to remove yourself. I had to email one school, the needed it in writing and another school asked me to mail a letter

I just withdrew 9 applications yesterday. I called each school and 8 out of 9 required that I send an email to make it official.