1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How can you tell if seats are still available for a testing location?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by PhysicsFailure, Sep 5, 2014.

1. PhysicsFailure

Pre-Medical
    I have seen posts where people say that seats are filled up for their area for various testing dates. I was wondering how they were able to obtain this information?

I did not realize tests fill up the way they do, but I have already signed up for a date. However, I would like to know if a later date in my area is open incase I need to push my date back.

Thanks for your help!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lumberjack89

Pre-Medical
    Just figured this out for myself after having a mild-moderate freak out: log into the AAMC registration site, and right near the bottom of your registration date/info box there will be a link reading How to Reschedule: click it and you'll see all the drop down menus for which states/centers/seats are available.

I've seen people on here say that if you just keep checking back eventually seats will open up, but right now the dates left in 2014 are lookin' amazingly full, and some states are already completely maxed out for Jan. 2015 dates. I'm hoping for my sake and others that what people say about seats freeing up as the date gets closer is true...

PhysicsFailure likes this.
  4. PhysicsFailure

Pre-Medical