Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How close are the Flowers and Silvers Practice exams?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gabbers22, Jul 25, 2001.

1. gabbers22

gabbers22 Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey all--
    I just took a Flowers and Silvers MCAT exam from a book that I bought at a bookstore.
    I was just wondereing how close their exams are to the real MCAT? I didn't score necessarily well, but it is one of the first exams that I have taken...so any suggestions would be helpful!
    Thanks

2. Barton

Barton Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

They're easier than the real thing. Double-check all your answers and questions, i mean read them. I found so many mistakes in my flowers/silver book that i threw it out and wrote a letter to the publisher. The answer keys were wrong, there were answers to questions that weren't asked, questions with no answer, etc. My flowers/silver experience was super frustrating. I feel that Kaplan's tests (available in the Kaplan review book and the Kaplan review workbook) were similar in difficulty to the real thing (if not harder).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...