yellowcocopuffs

7+ Year Member
May 28, 2010
New York
Has anyone else noticed this? Is this because I forgot to authorize my Usmle transcript until today? :( I feel like I totally messed up and now it doesn't even matter I submitted on 9/15 and not 9/17 (just being my normal neurotic med student self)

Chicago2012

7+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2011
Status
Medical Student
I think that means you won't get any interviews and you have doomed yourself to a perpetually destitute existence... just kidding. aProgDirector came on a couple of days ago and basically said that PDs essentially consider apps submitted in the first few days as equivalent. You can probably relax.

chrissyxf

7+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2010
Status
Non-Student
It was probably on your school's end. They have to authorize release of your application too which may or may not happen on the day you submit it/perhaps they were waiting for your usmle transcript? Who knows. The point is, like Chicago said, it is important at this point and your application won't suffer.

netminder

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2007
Did you update your info by adding a NRMP ID after submitting your myERAS? I did and got the same result you mention: an updated "available" date. I didn't think anything of it.