How come it says myeras was made available today when I submitted 2 days ago?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yellowcocopuffs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed this? Is this because I forgot to authorize my Usmle transcript until today? :( I feel like I totally messed up and now it doesn't even matter I submitted on 9/15 and not 9/17 (just being my normal neurotic med student self)

Members don't see this ad.

I think that means you won't get any interviews and you have doomed yourself to a perpetually destitute existence... just kidding. aProgDirector came on a couple of days ago and basically said that PDs essentially consider apps submitted in the first few days as equivalent. You can probably relax.

It was probably on your school's end. They have to authorize release of your application too which may or may not happen on the day you submit it/perhaps they were waiting for your usmle transcript? Who knows. The point is, like Chicago said, it is important at this point and your application won't suffer.

Did you update your info by adding a NRMP ID after submitting your myERAS? I did and got the same result you mention: an updated "available" date. I didn't think anything of it.