How come on AMCAS I can't go right to transcript request forms?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tofurkey

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I logged into amcas today, but why is it that it won't let me go right to the transcript requent forms to print off--why are they fuzzy instead of clear on the panel at the left of the page? I entered my biog. info already.

Also, I can go and make changes to the bio. info after I'm done, right?

Does anyone know if you must enter both your parents' info under the parent info section--can I put one, or none?

Thanks,

T

Members don't see this ad.

you have to do the sections in order...i believe you can do the transcript request once you are done with the listing of schools attended. yes you can go back and change things until you submit it (some things you can't change once you submit to amcas)....soooo if you wanted to get to the transcript request sooner you could just breeze through the things that will take a while and then get the transcript request and then go back to finish the sections you breezed through....

Did you enter your school yet? You have to enter your institution(s) before you can request a transcript.

The choices are fuzzy b/c you can't access them yet (i.e. you haven't entered your undergrad institutions yet). Some of the sections are dependent on you filling out previous sections first.

brats beat me to it