How did they get Yao Ming on the front page of this website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyCzPeter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2008
Status
Dental Student
lol haha. My Asian friend went to a pre-dominantly black community college for summer class and everyone called him Yao Ming. Black people are the real racists these days. Everytime a prominent black man gets arrested, even if its by a black officer, there are cries of racial profiling. :thumbdown:

Shingo123

10+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2007
Status
i am asian, and i think that looks like yao
Its not a big enough portion of his face to really say something like that. Besides, it does not really look like Yao.

This is the most similar image I found. BTW, I made the huge image on purpose. :)

Jun 26, 2009
Status
lol haha. My Asian friend went to a pre-dominantly black community college for summer class and everyone called him Yao Ming. Black people are the real racists these days. Everytime a prominent black man gets arrested, even if its by a black officer, there are cries of racial profiling. :thumbdown:

....tell us how you really feel lol. What difference does it make to you - and when were you voted the Asian Defense Representative?

KinKs

10+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2008
Status
Dentist
Explain the relevance of your argument now that the op has identified as Asian.

You know what, don;t even bother.

Bizznet

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2005
Gainesville
Status
Dental Student
Explain the relevance of your argument now that the op has identified as Asian.

You know what, don;t even bother.

Hahaha..... :poke::highfive::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.