how did u use kaplan qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chef

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
what's better for test prep, 50 q's of random subjects, or review 1 organ system first, then do problems in that one system only?

Members don't see this ad.

I used kaplan qbank for subject based questions. It helped reinforce what i was studying. Then, when i had a month until my exam, i switched over to UWorld and now i'm doing random blocks.

Random questions in test mode. Yeah it'll hurt you somewhat on subjects you haven't reviewed as yet, but you want to keep your brain fresh on all topics, rather than getting stagnant on topics you studies 3 weeks ago, and you'll see where your weakness lie. Plus, you're going to have to accept that on the exam, there are going to be a lot of "WTF" questions, so working on your strategy of how to handle those is going to be important (eliminate obvious wrong answers, analyze remaining answers in the context of the question, which answer seems more likely, etc). Bring the pain now, so you don't get frazzled by it on the exam.