How did you guys study biology? I need some advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

milowenwen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want know that how did u guys study biology section. I think the way I studied was not really helping me much...I read cliff ap bio and did online practice problems, and then I went back to see what I missed and review regarding materials. when I finished the first time reading on cliff ap bio, I felt that there was nothing in my mind...then I read twice, still felt that i maybe knew only 30%-50% of it...then I went to do some questions on topscore and kaplan...scores were horrible...I think I really really need some help of studying biology...if you guys do not mind please share some here..thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

I would use AP Cliff's Biology. It's very detailed and straightforward. I didn't like Kaplan and lot of SDNers will disagree with me. I think that it was short and choppy and didn't provide enough details especially in their Biology Section (Ochem and Gchem are good).

I looked at the practice tests and then studied all of the concepts from there...including all the answer choices that were wrong as well...seems to me like they throw similar questions.