How did you schedule NAPLEX and MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BBW123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how did you schedule for your exams and how much of a space was there between the two exams?

Members don't see this ad.

I gave myself one week between my NAPLEX and MPJE exams- seemed like it gave me more than enough time to study.

NAPLEX this thursday, MPJE 2 weeks after. I went to school in a different state than I'm testing for. Had a state law review session first part of June. Studied a little bit before that, but haven't looked at it since then. Gonna study my ass off for two weeks after NAPLEX.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know this is not on the right thread, but I took the NAPLEX today, feel good about it:)
The link/icon for Register for Naplex has changed from Orange to Gray. AND the status for NAPLEX is still showing : ATT Generated.

Any thoughts on assumption if I passed or not? :thumbup:

I know this is not on the right thread, but I took the NAPLEX today, feel good about it:)
The link/icon for Register for Naplex has changed from Orange to Gray. AND the status for NAPLEX is still showing : ATT Generated.

Any thoughts on assumption if I passed or not? :thumbup:

The link to register should have been grayed out for a little while now. Your status will change to Registration Closed as soon as they post your passing grade or mail your (passing) score report if you do not live in a state that participates in the online score notification.

As far as thought on if you passed. If you know you knew all the math, then there is absolutely no way you failed this exam. TRUST me!