how did you tackle 2nd year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RNtoDO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
pathology, pharmacology, and microbiology this fall

how did you tackle these monsters?????

any tips on study habits to improve long-term comprehension would be appreciated as well...........

Members don't see this ad.

RNtoDO said:

any tips on study habits to improve long-term comprehension would be appreciated as well...........

I worked my a$$ off and prayed...prayed a lot :p

at the legs...tackle high at your own risk...

RNtoDO said:

Really, you have to find your groove, whatever it may be. Unfortunately for me, it started to get expensive to find my groove as there are so many materials out there. I suggest asking around to see who has what materials aka robbins pathology and question book, path flash cards, pharm flash cards, medical micro made rediculously simple, first aid step 1 and others. If you can swindle friends into letting you borrow them for a day or two or hopefully from an upperclass man, have them for good, then you can try them out to see if they are for you.

Try not to look at them as monsters. Yes, fear is a good motivator, but don't be defeated before you even start. Its all doable, generations of people have done it before, you can do it now. Good luck.

sscooterguy