1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

How do Canadians pay for DO school?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by Canuck, Mar 21, 2001.

1. Canuck

Canuck Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Just a question for Canadians in DO schools or anyone who knows a Canadian in a DO school. What type of loans, grants and scholarships do you all know of that Canadian citizens qualify for? Hope everyone is going well and looking forward to a reply.
    Sincerely,
    Canuck

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. gower

gower 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

While I have already responded to your question in the allopthaic forum, there is another issue for you if you become a Canadian DO. You should email Robert Ruiz, [email protected] for information on
    DO licensing in Canada.

4. Canuck

Canuck Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Thanks a lot Gower for your responses. I've e-mailed Mr. Ruiz and I'll let you all know what he says. Gower, are you Canadian? If there are any other Canucks around, write a little message here. Not many of us around here and it would be nice to have some contacts.

5. doc2003

doc2003 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I'm Canadian and go to DO school at NovaSoutheastern University. Feel free to write me at [email protected] -- and I'll try to answer some questions you have.

6. kim777

kim777 Junior Member

With Canadian Dollars ("Dohl-Ers").