how do i add that i am taking jan. PCAT on pharmcas???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kpatel859

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am planning to take the january pcat and i was wondering how i can add that on pharmcas?? i called pharmcas and they said i could add it during academic update but i dont see anything on it...if you know anything about it please let me know.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

kpatel859 said:
i am planning to take the january pcat and i was wondering how i can add that on pharmcas?? i called pharmcas and they said i could add it during academic update but i dont see anything on it...if you know anything about it please let me know.
Thanks!

I emailed pharmcas about that a couple of days ago and they said I couldn't make any changes to the test section. They said instead to contact my schools directly. However, I contacted U at Buffalo and they told me that people had no problem updating their tests on pharmcas...So I don't know.

Novasaurus said:
I emailed pharmcas about that a couple of days ago and they said I couldn't make any changes to the test section. They said instead to contact my schools directly. However, I contacted U at Buffalo and they told me that people had no problem updating their tests on pharmcas...So I don't know.

I was wondering the same. On PharmCAS, I had marked down Oct. 2005, but I'm actually going to be taking it in January. I'll e-mail pharmcas and see what they say to me, too. I'll tell you guys if there's anything different.