Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

how do i add that i am taking jan. PCAT on pharmcas???

Discussion in 'PCAT Discussions' started by kpatel859, Dec 17, 2005.

1. kpatel859

kpatel859 New Member

i am planning to take the january pcat and i was wondering how i can add that on pharmcas?? i called pharmcas and they said i could add it during academic update but i dont see anything on it...if you know anything about it please let me know.
    Thanks!

2. I emailed pharmcas about that a couple of days ago and they said I couldn't make any changes to the test section. They said instead to contact my schools directly. However, I contacted U at Buffalo and they told me that people had no problem updating their tests on pharmcas...So I don't know.

3. starrfishes

starrfishes Member
    7+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I was wondering the same. On PharmCAS, I had marked down Oct. 2005, but I'm actually going to be taking it in January. I'll e-mail pharmcas and see what they say to me, too. I'll tell you guys if there's anything different.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...