How do I check which dental schools have my DAT score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentprincess

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So last year I took my DAT, and made sure when I signed up to send them to every dental school in the US, or I am pretty sure I did...but recently received an email from rutgers saying "In order for your application package to be completed, we must receive your DAT scores through AADSAS"

So I'm thinking they didn't receive them?? I'm not sure, so is there any way I can see which schools I sent my scores to?

Members don't see this ad.

check the ADA website and login with your dentpin to see your dat school destinations. You might have deselected a school by accident?

ADEA AADSAS sends them to all schools you selected.

check the ADA website and login with your dentpin to see your dat school destinations. You might have deselected a school by accident?

ADEA AADSAS sends them to all schools you selected.

Thank you for your help! I checked on ADA and rutgers does have my DAT scores...weird that they said that...

Thank you for your help! I checked on ADA and rutgers does have my DAT scores...weird that they said that...

Those emails are automated, you could always give them a call on Monday to assure yourself.