How do I get Stephanie Abrams from the Weather Channel to marry me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coprolalia

Bored Certified
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
abrams_lg.jpg

attachment.php

sa060604y.jpg

:love:

-copro

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like her mole has either disappeared via surgery or via photoshop. Scratch that, it just moves. It can be next to her lip, or below her eye.

Or makeup.

I love the mole. Super sexy. Look at Cindy Crawford. :love:

-copro

Members don't see this ad :)
I've always had a thing for weatherwomen. Ultimate dream- give the weather report while removing their clothes in the bedroom.

No, I don't want to see that ridiculous link to the strip news channel. Those women are hacks. I'm talking about real weatherwomen, that just happen to want to strip a little on the side.

man, you can do better than that. i seriously don't think she's that attractive. :thumbdown:

what's wrong with her eyes?

man, you can do better than that. i seriously don't think she's that attractive. :thumbdown:

I don't know, a ballcap, a cling boob shirt, and an impending storm about to soak that shirt is a trifecta very difficult to beat. I gotta side with Copro on this one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Some pickup lines for ya--

Is it me or do I feel a warm front coming on in my trousers?
Hey babe, wanna go to my place and check out my doppler radar?
Is that a high pressure system under that tight t-shirt of yours or are you just happy to see me?

I'll stop there. :D

Eh, she's not that pretty, seems kind of a slightly above average blonde to me.

I agree that her breasts are, er, more noticeable in the second picture because she's wearing a tighter shirt, thus casting a slight shadow beneath them.

she isn't that attractive...but her chest is "verry nice!" (borat style)

Tough crowd. I'd hit it without a doubt.

You guys crack me up.

If you were hanging out at a party and all of the sudden she showed up, she'd be the hottest chick there.

Tough crowd indeed.

-copro

Brick killed a guy with a trident!!!

Brick killed a guy with a trident!!!

:confused:

Dude, you lost me here. I'm sure this is some kind of double-speak for something, but you got me as to what... Anchorman? Ron Burgundy? I don't get the allusion.

-copro

What you guys also miss is that she's brainy. She has a degree in meteorology. Meteo is way difficult - it's not like soft science, and many folks who can't cut the math fall back to computer science.

A nice-looking "real" meteorologist (vs the people that take the 100 question multiple-choice test to get the "broadcast" certificate) is as rare as hen's teeth. That's just like my current girlfriend that is both hot and an electrical engineer. (<-- that is true and I am not joking)

Sorry man, LA has cornered the market in hot weatherwomen.

I give you Jackie Johnson:
reporter_S12_large.jpg

And I give you...GERARD WAY!

658774.JPG

Truth be told, I'm madly in love with him. And I'm a girl. We both have blond hair (well, his seems to be fake blond) and love dark nail polish.

Heck yeah people!

[YOUTUBE]UOiA8z2xlbo[/YOUTUBE]

The only thing I understand was "Baghdad", but I don't care. I think I have found my soulmate...

Too bad, dude, she's married with a kid. Her husband is, er, kind of yucky IMO.

attachment.php

Nothing new to add. I just felt she deserved another posting. I would have stayed through Katrina, Rita, Gustav, and everyone else named from A to Z had I known she might be lurking about.

For those of us in Atlanta that aren't watching the weather channel
0051ko1.jpg

What you guys also miss is that she's brainy. She has a degree in meteorology. Meteo is way difficult - it's not like soft science, and many folks who can't cut the math fall back to computer science.

A nice-looking "real" meteorologist (vs the people that take the 100 question multiple-choice test to get the "broadcast" certificate) is as rare as hen's teeth. That's just like my current girlfriend that is both hot and an electrical engineer. (<-- that is true and I am not joking)
>
I was going to make the same point....Cop, would you call her Dr. Abrams if she wanted you to? LOL:laugh:

But an interesting tidbit none the less......
>
I was at work the other night and I logged onto wunderground to check the temp. and it said 33F.....and......light snow. I immediatly ran to a window to confirm and was quite surprised to see that it was in fact snowing!!! THERE WAS STILL 72 HOURS OF SUMMER LEFT ON THE CALANDER!!!

Summer snow
Incredible foliage
(Lack of) Gun Laws

3 reasons to live in VT

>
I was going to make the same point....Cop, would you call her Dr. Abrams if she wanted you to? LOL:laugh:

She only has a bachelor's degree.

That's tough enough, though - to get a doctorate in meteo, there's more physics than an anesthesiologist or radiologist/nuc med/rad onc (the two groups of doctors who use the most physics) would ever want to see.

Sorry man, LA has cornered the market in hot weatherwomen.

I give you Jackie Johnson:
reporter_S12_large.jpg

I sat behind Jackie Johnson during a lakers game. Had a hard time following the game... Got to say... she's 10 times hotter in real life. It's a shame she's not in my league. She's well above the league above my league.:laugh:

I sat behind Jackie Johnson during a lakers game. Had a hard time following the game... Got to say... she's 10 times hotter in real life. It's a shame she's not in my league. She's well above the league above my league.:laugh:

Same phenomenon happened to me when I saw Gabby Reece up close and in the real world. I never thought she was "all that" when I saw her on various adds, magazines, etc. But, I was at a beach volleyball tournament (by accident) when she was there. We just happened to be staying in the same hotel, and she and her then-boyfriend-now-husband, Laird Hamilton, got on the elevator with me. I'm about the same height as Laird, and she towered over both of us.

She was absolutely, stunningly, and literally breathtakingly hot in person. Ten times hotter in person... at least.

-copro

She only has a bachelor's degree.

That's tough enough, though - to get a doctorate in meteo, there's more physics than an anesthesiologist or radiologist/nuc med/rad onc (the two groups of doctors who use the most physics) would ever want to see.
>
Thats a bit surprising to me.......I figured she held a dcotorate. Looks like her father was a physician however.

BTW - Does anyone remember TWC prior to the dumbed down soccer mom version that exists today?

Same phenomenon happened to me when I saw Gabby Reece up close and in the real world. I never thought she was "all that" when I saw her on various adds, magazines, etc. But, I was at a beach volleyball tournament (by accident) when she was there. We just happened to be staying in the same hotel, and she and her then-boyfriend-now-husband, Laird Hamilton, got on the elevator with me. I'm about the same height as Laird, and she towered over both of us.

She was absolutely, stunningly, and literally breathtakingly hot in person. Ten times hotter in person... at least.

-copro

Mine was Angie Harmon. Of course, I thought she was "all that" before I saw her shopping at a Container Store, but I knew she was all that when it happened.

And Sehorn, you're not that big. :smuggrin:

>
Thats a bit surprising to me.......I figured she held a doctorate. Looks like her father was a physician however.

BTW - Does anyone remember TWC prior to the dumbed down soccer mom version that exists today?

Yeah, what was her name - Mary somebody. Blond, smart, funny - boy howdy, teen dreams!

Yikes - Mary Brown. She's dead now! Bummer!

edit: Damn, the internets say she wasted herself! Double bummer!

Last edited:
Mine was Angie Harmon. Of course, I thought she was "all that" before I saw her shopping at a Container Store, but I knew she was all that when it happened.

And Sehorn, you're not that big. :smuggrin:

Yeah, I hear you about Angie Harmon... that is, until she went all "Jesus freak" and whatnot. Totally ruined it for me (and her career, ala Kirk Cameron... who turned into a preachy, holier-than-thou dick from what I've heard).

-copro