Quantcast

How do I input a credit/no credit Molec Lab that was incorporated into Molec Lecture grade?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brobamacare

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I took Molecular Biology which is 4 units. 1 of those 4 units was for the lab, so the lab grade was incorporated in the Molecular Biology grade.

So my transcript looks like this:
Molecular Biology | 4 units | A-
Molecular Biology Lab | 0 units | CR

CR as in credit. So do I make two separate entries in the Coursework section and indicate that the Molecular Biology Lab was pass/fail? I just don't like the optics of it lol. I didn't take lab for pass/fail, the grade was included in the lecture grade. I would ask the AAMC but their phone lines are too flooded. Thank you!

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took Molecular Biology which is 4 units. 1 of those 4 units was for the lab, so the lab grade was incorporated in the Molecular Biology grade.

So my transcript looks like this:
Molecular Biology | 4 units | A-
Molecular Biology Lab | 0 units | CR

CR as in credit. So do I make two separate entries in the Coursework section and indicate that the Molecular Biology Lab was pass/fail? I just don't like the optics of it lol. I didn't take lab for pass/fail, the grade was included in the lecture grade. I would ask the AAMC but their phone lines are too flooded. Thank you!
Put both entries in AMCAS. for lecture add AND LAB. It will make sense to AMCAS and adcoms

Reactions: 1 user