How do I send my DAT score to Pre-health advisor in new school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sc0hen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm transferring from one 4 yr College to another & I'm taking the DAT at the end of this summer. I already registered for the DAT online through Prometric earlier this summer in June (I also already paid the DAT registration fee).

How do I change/update my DAT profile so that my score gets sent to the Pre-Health advisor at the new school I'm transferring to?

Does anyone know? I checked the ada.org/dat.aspx website, but that only allows me to register for the DAT (which I already did). Can anyone help?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think DAT send score reports to pre-health advisors. I would just make a photocopy of your unofficial score report that you'll receive from the test center at the conclusion of your exam.

When you register for the DAT, before you select which schools you want your DAT score sent to, you have the option of whether or not your Pre-Health advisor will receive your score report.

The only problem for me is: after I'm done taking my DAT in a few months, my score will go to the Pre-Health Advisor at my current school (which does me no good if I'm transferring to a different school this fall).

Do you think a Pre-Professional Health Advisor/Committee will accept unofficial DAT score reports? I don't know...I really hope so, but it seems highly unlikely.