Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

How do I sign up for a AADSAS account?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by americanpierg, May 12, 2008.

1. americanpierg

americanpierg Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    How do I sign up for an AADSAS account? Do I have to wait until the 15th? I need to get a Letter of Recommendation but don't have the first page that needs to be attached...and classed ended 2 weeks ago...so I don't wanna extend this any further.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Unfortunately you don't have a choice. Wouldn't we all like to start this up early? Everyone has to wait until the 15th to look at ANYTHING.

4. Hybridtavo

Hybridtavo Dr Ortegon
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Yes u have to wait until May 15 like most of us :D and just calm down w the LORs just talk to the profs. or ppl u want to get letters from. What I did I gave them a rough draft of my PS + a brief resume of my activities related to dentistry and a copy of unofficial transcripts. Just let them know that you will put their information (email) on your online application (mid-may) and they will be informed through email about how to submit the letters.
    Done deal hope that helped :thumbup:

5. montag925

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    is there any way to see a list of the specific questions on the online application prior to may 15th? I have a few days off right now that I want to put to good use.

6. Hybridtavo

Hybridtavo Dr Ortegon
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Is a No to ur question. MAY 15!!! =)