How do I sign up for a AADSAS account?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

americanpierg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do I sign up for an AADSAS account? Do I have to wait until the 15th? I need to get a Letter of Recommendation but don't have the first page that needs to be attached...and classed ended 2 weeks ago...so I don't wanna extend this any further.

Members don't see this ad.

How do I sign up for an AADSAS account? Do I have to wait until the 15th? I need to get a Letter of Recommendation but don't have the first page that needs to be attached...and classed ended 2 weeks ago...so I don't wanna extend this any further.

Unfortunately you don't have a choice. Wouldn't we all like to start this up early? Everyone has to wait until the 15th to look at ANYTHING.

Yes u have to wait until May 15 like most of us :D and just calm down w the LORs just talk to the profs. or ppl u want to get letters from. What I did I gave them a rough draft of my PS + a brief resume of my activities related to dentistry and a copy of unofficial transcripts. Just let them know that you will put their information (email) on your online application (mid-may) and they will be informed through email about how to submit the letters.
Done deal hope that helped :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
is there any way to see a list of the specific questions on the online application prior to may 15th? I have a few days off right now that I want to put to good use.

is there any way to see a list of the specific questions on the online application prior to may 15th? I have a few days off right now that I want to put to good use.

Is a No to ur question. MAY 15!!! =)