how do schools notify u of acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RicDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi... i'm a newb here. first of all, congrats to all of you who have been accepted. secondly, i just finished reading the threat about UF calling students about acceptance in the wee hours of the morning. my question is, do all schools notify u of acceptance by phone or they sometimes send u a letter or do both? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

RicDDS said:
hi... i'm a newb here. first of all, congrats to all of you who have been accepted. secondly, i just finished reading the threat about UF calling students about acceptance in the wee hours of the morning. my question is, do all schools notify u of acceptance by phone or they sometimes send u a letter or do both? :confused:

sorry i meant "thread" not threat.

thanks to anyone who replies.

hello,
all schools send a letter in the mail. some also choose to email or call you, particularly on dec. 1 for people who applied early, so that you can find out earlier than waiting for the snail mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Biogirl361 said:
hello,
all schools send a letter in the mail. some also choose to email or call you, particularly on dec. 1 for people who applied early, so that you can find out earlier than waiting for the snail mail.

hey, thanks!