1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

How do the recent MCATs compare to Kaplan FL's

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by MDWannabe2009, May 12, 2008.

1. MDWannabe2009

2+ Year Member

Everybody is talking about how much harder the recent MCATs are in comparison to the AAMC practice exams. Does anybody have any input as to how they compare to the Kaplan FL's?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MDWannabe2009

2+ Year Member

4. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think the real MCAT is harder because you have to read the passages and get more info out of them. Less outside knowledge can help you.

Plus, the passages are so dense and weird that it makes the real one worse.

5. mterp45

mterp45 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Medical

Kaplan #9 was right on point with my MCAT, the bio passages where about the same lentgh and they required about the same level of passage extrapolation to answer questions. The physics was aboutthe same level of difficulty. The Verbal was about the only thing that differed but that was expected.