How do we monitor AMCAS App??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mike_D

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've printed my application, but both the submission and processing date have N/A next to it. Where can I find a reliable processing date?? Does N/A mean anything specifically?? I'm so sick of this whole damn thing.

Any help is appreciated......

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by mike_D:
•I've printed my application, but both the submission and processing date have N/A next to it. Where can I find a reliable processing date?? Does N/A mean anything specifically?? I'm so sick of this whole damn thing.

Any help is appreciated......•

The AMCAS printout is the only way to monitor the status of your app without calling or emailing AMCAS.

Supposedly according to the online help you are supposed to be able to check your status with an "online status check" but so far it is only for the previous year's application cycle and not active for AMCAS 2002.

N/A means that they have not started processing your app yet. Before that happens, your MCAT scores will be listed on your printout and you will get a new "change notification process" button.

I assume you've certified and submitted. If so, you should have a date after date certified & date submitted. Unless you were one of the first to submit, you wouldn't have a date after date processed but instead the N/A. AMCAS is saying, and it appears to be accurate from the posts on this board, that it takes 4-6 weeks from submission before your application is processed.

How long after you get the button changes on the application do you start to see grades being verified? I'm kinda getting worried here.