1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How do we monitor AMCAS App??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by mike_D, Aug 1, 2001.

1. mike_D

mike_D Member
    10+ Year Member

I've printed my application, but both the submission and processing date have N/A next to it. Where can I find a reliable processing date?? Does N/A mean anything specifically?? I'm so sick of this whole damn thing.

Any help is appreciated......

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

The AMCAS printout is the only way to monitor the status of your app without calling or emailing AMCAS.

Supposedly according to the online help you are supposed to be able to check your status with an "online status check" but so far it is only for the previous year's application cycle and not active for AMCAS 2002.

N/A means that they have not started processing your app yet. Before that happens, your MCAT scores will be listed on your printout and you will get a new "change notification process" button.

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

I assume you've certified and submitted. If so, you should have a date after date certified & date submitted. Unless you were one of the first to submit, you wouldn't have a date after date processed but instead the N/A. AMCAS is saying, and it appears to be accurate from the posts on this board, that it takes 4-6 weeks from submission before your application is processed.

5. prometheus

prometheus Member
    7+ Year Member

How long after you get the button changes on the application do you start to see grades being verified? I'm kinda getting worried here.