1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you guys (and gals) do your billing?

Discussion in 'Pain Medicine' started by pmrmd, Dec 20, 2008.

1. pmrmd

pmrmd SDN Lifetime Donor
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    i switched from a computer-based system to a web-based system a year ago and its just not working out.

i need to get a new billing program. most talk on this form is about EMR not billing programs. just interested in how you guys do it. i can't see getting a service for 5-10% of the take. whats a good billing system?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctodd

10+ Year Member

I use an Office Management software by a company named Compulink.....it was about $3000 for the software and my claims are between $0.29-$0.49 per claim. There was a learning curve but i am very happy with it, and it is very inexpensive compared to my previous, or any billing service for that matter. It has office management, billing, and EMR. I would say you would need about 3-4 months to get it and your staff humming. MC pays me in 14 days and i also have electronic claims with the major insurance companies. The only written and mailed charges are Workmans Comp.

http://compulink-software.com/