1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

How do you mail supplemental fees?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by zthang, Jul 25, 2006.

1. zthang

zthang Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    When you send supplemental fees to schools, do you just send them an envelope with a check in it? Or should you include some kind of letter? I mean, do they need some kind of special instruction to let them now who the check is for?

The only thing i can think of is putting your AADSAS # on the memo portion of the check.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shl3608

shl3608 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I believe I read a post earlier in which someone mentioned that they wrote a short letter (like "to whom it may concern"), indicating that you are applying for dental school.

I will do the same thing for myself...I'd like to think that this way, you would feel better knowing that they will know why you've sent them a check. In addition, little more professionalism exhibited by the letter on your part can't hurt, right?

Good luck!