how do you pay to dental schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After paying to AADSAS, we should send about 30~70 dollars to each school.

Do each school have website that we can pay online? or do we have to send check in an envelope with stamp?

Members don't see this ad.

Most of them are checks in envelops. But there are some schools that let you pay online and they will let you know through an email :)

Members don't see this ad :)
How do they know which applicant sent which check?

there's usually a short form you fill out with your name, aadsas ID, address, etc that schools use to ID and process your check.

Put your AADSAS ID # on the memo and your name (if it isn't your check)

do they not look at your application until they get the money?

there's usually a short form you fill out with your name, aadsas ID, address, etc that schools use to ID and process your check.

where can I get that form?

where can I get that form?
There's no form! Just put down ur AADSAS# at the bottom of the check, and they'll match it with your file, while they receive it!

If you want to be absolutely sure they match your check up to the right person and there is no form, send along a short letter or an index card with your name, AADSAS number, and the contents of the envelope. I added a little thank you and signed my name on the bottom. Worked fine with me. I think that writing your number in the memo might not be big enough for whoever is sorting these things. Making it big, in letter or index card form, helps both you and the administrative assistant.

Is it ok to send my parent's check? I have to order my checkbook because I don't have it anymore. The check will have my parent's name and address (even though I still live with my parents and thus share the same address).

Is it ok to send my parent's check? I have to order my checkbook because I don't have it anymore. The check will have my parent's name and address (even though I still live with my parents and thus share the same address).

Yeah, just include your name and AADSAS number on the memo line. I wrote a short letter as well saying "thank you for reviewing my app...etc" and my name and AADSAS number on that also.

Just be prepared you may receive a Rejection immediately after sending $70. They will cash your check and reject you on the same day. I won't mention any names... :)

Just be prepared you may receive a Rejection immediately after sending $70. They will cash your check and reject you on the same day. I won't mention any names... :)

This is very harsh. Can you PM me the names..Lol

wow. that's HARSH :(
Do you mind sharing those names??? lol